Channel Sales & Partnerships Lead
SailPlan is a cutting-edge technology company that is dedicated to transforming the future of maritime transportation. Founded in 2019, the company is on a mission to make shipping more sustainable by reducing its carbon footprint and ensuring that it becomes NetZero. SailPlan offers a range of innovative solutions and services that enable its clients to optimize their operations and reduce their environmental impact.
The company works with some of the most important names in the shipping industry to deliver a cleaner future for the world. SailPlan’s team comprises of experts with a diverse range of skills and experience, including naval architects, data scientists, and software engineers. The company’s collaborative and dynamic work culture fosters innovation and creativity, allowing the team to develop cutting-edge solutions that drive the industry forward. By combining state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to sustainability, SailPlan is leading the way towards a greener and more efficient maritime industry.
Role Description and Responsibilities
– Serve as lead of generating and maintaining strategic partner relationships to integrate SailPlan’s solution with other industry related platforms.
– Introduce SailPlan’s technology industry players and establish creative and credible paths to develop market share
– Create and own supplier channel strategy, co-marketing strategy, partner acquisition and revenue generated from the channel.
– Nurture and develop relationships with key prospects. Drive growth by presenting solutions to high level decision makers in Operations, Engineering and IT.
– Understand customer and market needs to develop solutions that work for them.
– Provide specialist advice on products and services.
– Own supplier channel strategy, partner acquisition and revenue generated from the channel.
– Manage the facilitation of joint selling between channel partners and organization
Core Requirements and Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, engineering, or business administration.
– Ability to travel 25-35% of the time, including internationally.
– Strong pipeline tracking and management abilities.
– Background involving solution selling and successful negotiations.
– A natural leader and problem solver with demonstrated critical thinking and collaboration skills.
– Able to work in an environment using cloud systems.
– Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy, motivated and a self starter
– MBA or Startup experience
– 5-10 years of experience in partnerships sales role
– Enjoys the water and being on and around boats
Other information or Special Requirements
This is a full time position. US citizen or work permit required.