Join PortVision50, Holland & Knight, and SailPlan for an informational webinar about measuring and reducing port emissions. Our organizations are experts in maritime regulations, emissions measurement and reduction technology, and federal funding streams that support ports. The webinar will explain technologies available to measure and reduce emissions in real-time while covering available funding streams and the federal landscape for implementing these policies with federal dollars.
- Margaret Doyle, Founding Board Member, PortsVision50
- Joel Roberson, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Jacob Ruytenbeek, CEO and Founder, SailPlan
- Introduction: Margaret Doyle, Founding Board Member, PortsVision50
- Policy Landscape: Joel Roberson, Partner, Holland & Knight
• Federal funding streams that support ports
• Policy and regulatory landscape for maritime emissions
- Technology Solutions: Jacob Ruytenbeek, CEO and Founder, SailPlan
• Baselines – what are they and how can they be supported by technology
• Existing technology to measure and reduce emissions
• Adding an emissions measurement tool to fulfill funding deliverables
Date: September 7, 2022
Time: 10amPT/1pm ET
Click here to register
About our organizations:
PortVision50 is dedicated to empowering the maritime industry in order to ensure seamless onboarding of the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) regulations aimed at reducing GHG emissions across the shipping industry.
At Holland & Knight, we put our legal knowledge to work for you in a practical manner. We know that in order to be the best value to you, we must first provide personalized solutions tailored to your needs. With approximately 1,700 lawyers in our U.S. and international offices and legal colleagues in over 40 countries around the world, Holland & Knight serves clients globally. Our clients recognize the ability of our firm to consistently provide excellent value in a variety of areas that range from commercial litigation, regulatory matters, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and government advocacy.
SailPlan provides intelligent, sensor-based infrastructure that allows sensors to collect and report real-time emissions data to inform and optimize everyday operations and performance for marine transportation and infrastructure. More specifically, SailPlan is a platform for real-time, high-resolution emissions and air-quality data monitoring designed specifically for ports, terminals, and vessel operators.